Do you ever feel like you have eleventy billion projects hanging over your head, but no real drive to get them finished? (Or, in some cases, even started…?) Please tell me I’m not the only one.
Whenever this happens, there are a few different things that I try in order to get my creative juices flowing:
- Wile away the hours on Pinterest. (And find lots more inspiration, but simply add it to my ever growing pile o’projects.)
- Start cocktail hour a bit early. (Actually, this is usually quite helpful.)
- Go visit bloggers that I know will inspire me.
- Go visit bloggers that I know will inspire me and who have already done several round ups of projects and categorized them neatly and efficiently AND made super cute, pinnable graphics so I can find them again.
|How cute and teeny tiny is she!!??|
How about THIS ONE? Yep, we all have old jeans.
(Although some of us, *ahem* refuse to get rid of those jeans because they suffer from delusions in which their 45 year old butt will fit back into jeans they wore when they were 30, but whatever.)
Would you like to lose your ever-lovin’ mind over what some people can do with an empty cereal box…? CHECK THIS OUT.
Want to make a bracelet…? CLICK HERE.
Oh. And these… these I don’t have the patience for unless I go with option #3 (See Above) but I am in absolute awe of anyone who:
- has the patience for this
- has the ability to see anything beyond the stacks of magazines that husbands bring home, never read, get twisty when you move them, then blame the fact that you move them on why they never read them….