Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so when Plaid Crafts sent me a whole box of Martha Stewart Craft Supplies and asked me to create a Mother’s Day project, I jumped at the chance. I decided to make some Mom-inspired, typographic subway art.
(This post contains affiliate links)
- a 1/4″ plywood board. (mine is 24 x 24 inches)
- white spray paint (it doesn’t really matter what brand for this project, you just need a good base.)
- vinyl letters (I used Contact Paper and my Cricut, but you can use pre-cut adhesive letters)
- 3 shades of Martha Stewart Satin Paint (I used Sea Lavender, Blue Sky and Surf)
- An exacto knife
- a sanding block or hand sander
|Don’t you judge my paintbrush. We have a lot of history together and I love her.|
I am pretty happy with how it turned out!
There were so many wonderful goodies in the Martha Stewart Line to choose from and play with that I know I will be making more projects very soon! Be sure to check out Plaid Crafts online and to follow them here:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/plaidcrafts (@plaidcrafts)
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/InspiredByPlaid
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/plaidcrafts