My liver and I aren’t speaking to each other right now….

Just kidding. We’re getting along fine. I just feel like I’ve been going, going, going lately. (And always with a glass of wine in my hand.)

We just got back from our camping trip vacation….

We came home, basically unloaded the car, then I pretty much got ready for our 25th High School Reunion the next day.

I’ll post about both as soon as I can get out from under this giant pile of laundry. In the meantime, I added more phtos to my post about the wedding in Mexico, so check that out, if you’re so inclined.

I’ve missed you all and I promise I’ll be back soon!

Comments

hahahaha! Your good and faithful liver! Something to be grateful for, aye V? Post that brought a smile to my face and a chuckle too!

I have the liver of an 90 year old. I was just discussing giving it a break for a couple weeks with my husband tonight. There has been an awful lot of wine going around her lately.
    Have a party to go to on the 14th but until then it is rest time….I think.

You have such pretty hair! And, by the way, I often have nightmares that involve hyperventilating which feature your gigantic stack of camping supplies you store away for the next year. I can’t even imagine organizing all of that stuff. That’s why I begin to hyperventilate! I’ll never have it all together like you!!

Okay I just have to say… you have hell-a nice legs. You so rocked your 25th in that dress. If only I can look so good at my 25… I’ve got 10 years to get in shape. Hmmmm, yeah that should be enough time, I think. :)

Thank you very much….I will be singing Chris De Burgh’s Lady in Red all day now!

Wait does that make me sound creepy?

Never mind, it’s too late!

Had to quickly respond to this one. My husband probably doesn’t even know who Bocephus is in reference to and probably has never heard of Charlie Pride. Ha! I just liked the idea of giving my two precious, smooth-faced boys names of old, crusty country & western singers for some reason. I’m not RAHT in the hey-yud I tell ye!