I’m Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack….

Hi all!
I’m back from a fabulous camping trip and a total of 21 fun filled hours in a Suburban with 6 males (we had an extra kid), a dog and a whole lot of bubble gum.

I’ve missed you out there. Thanks for the comments and your understanding for the many recycled posts while I was gone.

I got several “Camping?! Ew, gross!” comments before I left. My thought on that is that if you say you don’t like camping, yer doin’ it wrong! I have 15 million loads of laundry to do, and almost as many photos to upload and sort through, then I’ll be posting about our fabulous trip, and proving to you nay-sayers that camping (if done correctly, with a proper cocktail hour) is one of the best vacations you can take!

Until then, please enjoy some Conversations With Grant….

The car ride on the way up:
Grant: (big sneeze) Achooo!
Mom: Bless you!
Grant: Thank you, but I can bless myself.

The car ride on the way down:
Grant: (listening to his big brothers discuss who they would be if they were super heroes…) I will be Thunder Bacon!

Comments

I think camping would be great, if I didn’t live in a place that is scalding HOT!!!
    Glad you are back. Even though we had posts from you each day, I still felt like you were gone!! Your presence was missed!
    Can’t wait to hear all the crazy stories from your trip!

~Becca

Glad your back! I just got back from camping a couple of days ago. I have to say I love camping, but not with anyone under the age of 3.

I got those comments too when I went to NC for camping. I think people just don’t understand how to really camp the right way, lol. (I am NOT crapping in a bucket for pete’s sake, lol! hells bells NO!)
    You missed my super de duper BIG SITS DAY! Holy cow! I am still in a tail spin…!

I love camping!! I’m so glad you’re back! :)
    My inlaws are flying in today, so I’ll be in and out next week, but I was a good girl and I posted stuff that is scheduled for the WHOLE week! :)
    I know, nerdy.
    Anyhoo, thunder bacon cracks me up. We had a playdate last week and Kolton has been going around ever since putting his butt on you and saying, “Fire butt!!”
    Yikes.
    Macey

welcome back!!!

i am one of those losers that hates camping! bah!

and the quotes in your post are CRACKING ME UP!!!! B HAHAHAHA!!! love them! STILL LAUGHING!!!!

WB! I haven’t been camping in YEARS but it’s something I used to love to do.

Thunder Bacon, eh? Better than Lightening Sausage.

Welcome back! Glad you all made it home safe and sound & can’t wait to read about it. I’m sure Grant provided lots of entertainment for you all last week! If you read this today, come by, I have a giveaway ending today – even though I know you don’t like yoga ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m glad you had such an awesome time! I missed you! I will be slowly but surely making my way through your posts that I’ve missed!

You’re too funny for me to miss a single one!

I love camping too! Even when you don’t “do it right” it’s fun!